Thursday, September 20, 2012

Googled myself

I just googled myself - with my real name - and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't find any single thing about myself. It does have something to do with me having a very common name. But still, nothing? I'm guessing it's because I'm never called by my actual name by my friends IRL, but with a nickname I've had just about my entire life. Not to mention how I pretty much never use Facebook either. In fact, the only social media I use where my real name is written is my Twitter. And even there my username is "Kenikki_".

I do have to say that I don't find this to be negative at all. Sure, some may say that I don't turn up because I live such an event-less life, but I think it's merely because of the lack of Facebook usage and how I try to keep my online life seperate from my IRL life.
When I'm online I pretty much always use a couple of certain usernames. Mainly because of this exact thing. I don't want to be able to be tracked online. I'm quite paranoid about it. So in the end I'm pleased with the result.


No comments:

Post a Comment