Monday, October 8, 2012

Just started: Bayonetta


I recently started playing Bayonetta - the game where you're a witch (who is a total babe) that hunt angels and demons. 

What I had heard about it before I started playing it was that it was a very high-paced and stylistic action game. That description is completely spot on! The story and characters may not be anything to cheer for. But the game oozes style from every part of it's being. And the speedy arcade style battles are furiously entertaining and addictive. Despite that I've only played through four chapters so far, my need to improve my own score and increase my halos (the game's currency) has gotten me to re-play those chapters several times.

I just hope that I won't get sick of this game before it ends. But right now I absolutely love this game!

No comments:

Post a Comment