Friday, May 25, 2012

Started: Shakugan no Shana III


So I recently started watching Shakugan no Shana III. I'm currently three episodes in. While I can't really say that it's terrible so far, I don't like it. I am so sick of these characters and their childish behavior. I know characters of this sort are nothing unusual within anime - which definitely has something to do with why I'm so of them - but the fact that I've had to endure two whole seasons with these characters already certainly adds to my aggravations.
I'm pretty sure I'll still with it throughout the whole 26 episode season though, because SnS is quite a big title and I want to be able to properly chime in with my opinions in future discussions and to fill up my "watched anime of the year" list.

All I have to do now is to pray it wont get (much) worse as it goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment