Monday, May 28, 2012

Series review: Supernatural S1

It didn't take me long to finish the first season. I basically pulled a marathon and finished it right away. Supernatural is definitely one of those easily watched shows. Kind of like a sit-com. There's no heavy drama in it that drains you mentally - despite the show being good - like "In Treatment" for example.

Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) Winchester.
As for the show itself, there's not much I can say about it that I haven't already said in my previous post. What I can say is that if you're someone who likes stuff like the movie "Constantine", then this is a series for you. It contains plenty of similar elements. Hell, they're almost exactly alike outside of the main character(s). In fact, I'm convinced the comic book series "Hellblazer" is one of the biggest influences for Supernatural.

Because I'm such a fan of the subject matter of the series and I'm giving it quite a high score.

Score: 8/9

No comments:

Post a Comment