Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Rating system

Since I just posted a movie review and gave it 6/10 I figured I should explain just how my rating system works.
Well, it's nothing special, but I've noticed that a lot of people think of 7/10 to be decent or alright and anything below 5 is absolute garbage.

For me, it's like this:

0 - The very worst I've seen (Disaster Movie)
1 - Pure garbage
2 - Terrible
3 - Bad
4 - Below average
5 - Average
6 - Above average
7 - Good
8 - Great
9 - Fantastic
10 - The very best I've seen (LotR: The Fellowship of the Ring)

As you can see, I only have 1 movie each for 0/10 and 10/10. This is because I want 5 to be right in middle, average. So while I'll write #/10, it's in actuality #/9. It's just that 10 looks better as a final number.

I'm also working on a graphic design for the score, which I'll probably be done with in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment